Friday, December 31, 2010

A Year in Blog Land

Well here goes!  I'm going to take up with Musings of a Housewife, throw caution to the wind and look back over the year and share the first line of the first post of each month.  (I know, take a moment to digest that...it will help.)  So here goes:
(If I have a current comment it will be in parenthesis) 


1.  January:  We carried on our new tradition of having a Christmas Tea at the Grand America in SLC.
                   (Really love, love, love this tradition)


2.  February:  Mom celebrated her 85th birthday this week and we all got together to celebrate the day! 


3.  March:  One thing I have always wanted to do is to attend the annual Spring Colors Festival at the Hare Krishna Temple in Salem Utah!
(You have to look at the pictures of this it is so much fun!)


4.  April:  I think I am the only one in our family who LOVES April Fool's Day.


5.  May:  This is taken from the Daily Om.
(I don't usually repost entire articles but a few of these from the Daily OM were so good that I wanted to remember them.)


6.  June:   
   (Well that's what happens when you are a novice blogger, didn't post a thing in June!)


7.  July:  In all of our planning meetings it never occurred to me that feeding 400 people at a time would be any different than feeding 50 or so at girl's camp or that one stint we had of feeding the masses on a Stake Youth Trek.
(The thrills and woes of belonging to a church that believes in service!)


8.  August:  We took a guided hike this morning to the Petrified Sand Dunes in Snow Canyon. 
(Okay, not my first post in August just one of my favorites)


9.  September:  Sadhana is one of my favorite Sanskrit words.
(Again, not my first post but it had to be this one.)


10.  October:  Our fall break is to the big island of Hawaii! 
(If you want to see a really cool video of the lava flow look here.)


11.  November:  
(Once again no post, sigh....)


12.  December:  Blogging is a really fun outlet for me.  
(Perhaps this was not one of my best blogging moments.....but there are just some days....I know you know what I mean.)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...