Monday, August 30, 2010

Spa Weekend: The Beginning of a Very Long and Cherished Tradition 2010

<>
I wish I had the words to tell you how much I love this Spa Weekend that Amanda and I are enjoying.....and we really wish that Liz had been able to come because we miss her and we know how much she would have loved this!  Why did I never investigate Spa Resorts in Utah before?   It only took a google search to revel that we have one of the top ten best spas in the states, right here in humble little St George!  Oh the bliss we have found here....it's a little bit of heaven.  For now enjoy the pictures cause I have no time to write about it, I'm too busy relaxing and I must get back to it.  I'm only posting pics for Brad and Mackay so they know that we are still alive.......we haven't had time to call.....way tooooo busy having fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...