Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What is Happening Lately?

I've noticed my blog has been very boring of late.  I'm not sure why?  I guess all the energy I have these days is used up in just getting the basics done....if that.  So today I'm going to catch you up on what's happening lately!  Are you excited?  Get excited....here goes!

Went for an amazing ride up the canyon in this car with these friends!

Got to meet this little bug for the first time!
Got to go for a walk at the lake with these two!

Spent some time with my boys!

Popped in to a friends daughter's wedding!

Helped build a chicken coop!


Went to a shower for cute Rachelle, Liz's best friend!

Got to visit with my mommy for two weeks!  (And Carol but no pics of her)

Went to the World's Best Folk Festival right here in Utah!

Pretty whirling dancers!

Got to skype with Mackay exactly one day before he arrived home.  Yes he was gone for about 6 weeks but never cared to skype until now......go figure????

Saw a really beautiful sunset.

Went to the re-releasing of Charly the movie of which Diana was a cast member and got to mix and mingle with the cast.

Of course we had to get a pic of this!  Once in a lifetime you know!

Had a Snowasis date with Jessie and Jeanette!

Tried out being grandma for the first time!  I think I'm really going to like it!

Went hiking at Zion's National Park

Reminisced about the summer I spent working there and all the good times we spent under this tree.


Got to see Mackay being and Uncle for the first time!  Two cute boys!

Got to do some quilting in style with my friend.
And that's about it!  So did you like the whirl-wind, not necessarily in order tour?  I did, it was a nice reminder of all the fun things I have done this summer!  Hang on cause Fall is just around the corner......I think!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...