Saturday, April 14, 2012

Moving on to Virginia

My sister Sara and her husband James are serving as mission presidents in the Richmond Virginia mission.  We don't get to see them very often and so I was excited that we had planned a few days in our trip to stop and say hello to them.  It was so good to be with my sister Sara and to have some time to spend just chatting and catching up on each other's lives.


President and Sister Perry

We had to get a picture with James before he scooted off for the weekend!

Cousins!

Sara and Karen together again!

The family hedgehog.....

Yes I said Hedgehog.  Doesn't every family have one?

We made mozzarella cheese.....

Yes, I said we made cheese and this was only the first night!

So pretty!

Cousins again....Emma and Liz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...