Friday, July 8, 2011

Oh Joy......a jar of honey!

The best thing happened today!  I went to visit my friend in her garden today and I left with a jar of honey. Not just any jar of honey mind you.  This is a jar of honey made in her own back yard.  This is a jar of honey made with her own little bees from her own little beehives.  This is a jar of honey that has been gathered by the bees from all the wonderful herbs around her beautiful garden.  This is the best jar of honey I have ever received.  I love the way it sparkles in the sun.  I love the way it still has some of the bees wax on top.  I love the way it tastes....yum!  Thank you to my friend for sharing her lovely honey with me and a bit of Garden Therapy to go with it!  As she would say.....See you in the Garden!


The Best Jar of Honey!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...