Sunday, March 28, 2010

Welcome Spring....The Colors Festival....it was amazing!






One thing I have always wanted to do is to attend the annual Spring Colors Festival at the Hare Krishna Temple in Salem Utah! I mean a huge taste of Indian culture right here in our practically solo religion state of Utah! This was the year! My daughter Liz has attended for two years now and I have always envied her mulit-colored hair and clothes at the end of the day. It's a party, if ever there was a party! Well I am happy to report I have finally attended my first Colors Festival and sincerely hoping it will not be my last. I loved it! It was amazing and colorful and exhuberating.....filled to the brim with young people and a few old ones like me and Brad. W E L C O M E S P R I N G !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...