Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Fabulous Fall Walk




I took a walk up Grove Creek Canyon this morning, just to see all the changing leaves. You'll be glad to know that it is not peak season yet so there is still time to get up there and enjoy the foliage.

The funniest thing happened while I was sitting on a big rock and watching the river run. This cute little bird flew down and was getting drinks out of the river. Then he began to stick his whole head under and he would come up and dance and dance. Then he would go back under and come up and dance and dance. He had this cute little jig going. Then he flew right up to me, just an arms length away and drank and danced. I just laughed he was having such a good time!

I love that we live so close to the mountains and have such great places to hike to! Bring on Fall....I love it!

2 comments:

**DiXoNs** said...

oh my goodness! so beautiful! I miss home! All the good walks and the changing leaves! I wanna go home now.

karensdanglingconversation said...

You can come home, I will let you! Hope you are having fun up there in Idihoe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...