Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Who Cares About Swimming with the Dolphins....I Swam with the TuRtLeS!

Oh my goodness, the best thing happened today! I got to swim with turtles! So amazing, right up and personal, totally swimming right next to a big old turtle or two or three!



The Hilton Wikaloa Village has the most amazing Lagoon for swimming.  It is full of wonderful sea life.  Today we saw an eel, lots of turtles, lots of beautiful fish, one stingray, dolphins, and one little baby 2 month old dolphin (so cute).  We had such a great day, the kids took out the kayak and then we rented snorkels.  It was so amazing to swim with the turtles, they did not even care if you were swimming right next to them.  At one point I looked up and there were two big ones right in front of me and then I felt something brush my fin and a turned and there was another one right behind me.  It was a little freaky but soooooo much fun!  








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...