Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Amanda


Happy Birthday Amanda! Can you believe it? Eighteen years ago you and I were just getting to know each other on a wintery day much like this in Utah Valley Hospital. As I have told you over and over you had been pinching my siactic nerve for weeks and I was never so happy to get an epideral. When they brought you to me it was a miracle! You had tons of hair...a first for a Beagles baby and you were perfect! So beautiful right from the start. Now I can't imagine my life without you. You are so sweet and funny and sarcastic and fun. I love how you roll with your friends and live your life so whole heartedly. I love the person you are and in so many ways you are an example to me. You are the best at reading your scriptures and your testimony of the gospel has blown me away....as was so perfectly articulated by Liz at girl's camp. I will treasure that moment forever....hearing you bear testimony of Joseph Smith and the resoration of the gospel. You are amazing and wonderful and I can't wait as the rest of your life unfolds! I love you tons and wish you the happiest of birthdays! There! I better dry these tears and go and make your cake!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...