Sunday, November 30, 2008
Friday, November 21, 2008
Cute Amanda, how do I love thee, let me count the ways! These are a few of Amanda's Senior Pictures we had taken recently. The other one is just her practicing the cello at home. She is such a beautiful girl! I love to see my children growing up and stepping into their lives. Each one is unique, it is always surprising to see how they grow up! The process of raising kids is profound, each stage is different with each child. I love the adventure of being a Mom.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Here we have Brad grinning like a cheshire cat! He posed while I tried out the new camera! Nice Honey!
Next we have our cat, she is not grinning like a chesire cat. Her name is Tabitha but we mostly call her CAT! She is sixteen years old and two years ago when I just knew she was going to kick the bucket, we got cat #2!
Cat #2 is named Socks, or Gertrude or Bernie depending on who you ask! We mostly just call her cat also. For some reason we like the name cat! I'm not sure you needed to know all of this but these were the only people around to pose for my new camera! So there you have it!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
This is my favorite Mountain hands down, it is the view I have off of my back deck and it is fabulous. No matter the season....and sometimes it is just spectacular like this day when it was lit by the sunset! The picture does not do it justice.
Some more favorites:
- I love crisp fall days with colorful leaves bright in the sun
- hiking up to my favorite waterfall and walking on the beautiful yellow pathway paved in fall leaves
- listening to Howie Day sing Collide
- holding hands with my husband
- the moment just before calling the family to a homemade yummy Sunday dinner and the table is set, rolls are just out of the oven and the kitchen is warm
- getting a hug from my sweet little nursery kids